• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predictions - Panthers at Texans - let's go

Zod

1 minute ago, BurnNChinn said:

Damn I don’t want to predict. I know one thing I don’t like how no one is giving Houston a chance. I hope our team ain’t thinking this way to, could be a classic trap game. I know everyone wants to say Mills is a rookie but we literally have no tape on the guy. It’s hard to game plan for that, hopefully it doesn’t backfire on us.

Be bold and predict a Texans win why don't ya.

• Beer 1

24 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Damn I don’t want to predict. I know one thing I don’t like how no one is giving Houston a chance. I hope our team ain’t thinking this way to, could be a classic trap game. I know everyone wants to say Mills is a rookie but we literally have no tape on the guy. It’s hard to game plan for that, hopefully it doesn’t backfire on us.

I saw that clip from the "Behind the Scenes" video where we got a sack and one of our coaches was yelling at the team to stop celebrating because the game wasn't over. Said, "We need to go out there and do it again!" 

I don't think we have to worry about that. Granted, I agree with you 100%. 

35 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

We're all drinking the Kool-aid.  Don't spoil the fun.  Reality will kick back in soon enough I'm sure.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

27-3. Another somewhat underwhelming overall offensive effort against an underrated Texans D but still a thoroughly convincing win and the D continues to show they are the best in the fuging league and it's not close. Sam plays well but still more of the same with red zone, 2nd half being slow, etc.

4 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

We're all drinking the Kool-aid.  Don't spoil the fun.  Reality will kick back in soon enough I'm sure.

Thats not necessarily true.  Why not us?  Nobody in their right mind thought the 2015 team would win their first 14 games, but they did.  Every time we've been good, we've come out of nowhere.  So, again....why not us this year? We've got the defense to keep us in any game.  And the offense is going to be explosive enough to put up points against most any team.  I think we challenge for the playoffs this year, and then really start making some Championship type noise moving forward after that. 

• Pie 1