• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predictions - Panthers at Texans - let's go

Zod

1 hour ago, jfra78 said:

Would love to see this

i'd much rather see a woodshed game a la new orleans, but houston is pretty stout on defense and we're still finding our rhythm on offense. i expect it to be too close for comfort for a couple quarters but eventually mistakes will doom that texans offense and we're bound to capitalize.

PREDICTION:  Tropical Storm SAM formed today and will be Hurricane SAM by Friday

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/2021-09-23-tropical-storm-sam-forecast-atlantic

Sam became the eighteenth named storm of the 2021 Atlantic hurricane season Thursday.
It is expected to become a hurricane by Friday, and could be a strong hurricane by this weekend.
It's uncertain whether it will pose a threat to parts of the Leeward Islands, or curl northward.
It will move slowly, and may not arrive near the Leeward Islands until mid-next week.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

I think this could easily turn into a trap game. However I think the

Panthers win 28-20.

I think Davis Mills does better than expected. But the pressure on him slows the offense down in the second half and the Panthers hold the Texans off.

-I think Darnold throws 3 TDs 1 INT. CMC runs in the other one. (Arnold, Moore, Marshall)

-Panthers sack mills 3 times and pick him off once. (Bouye)

-I think Gonzalez hits all 4 XPs but misses a field goal.

-I think Brandon Zylstra has a big play.

-Alex Erickson fumbles a punt return.

-We lose another lineman (like I predicted last week and got pooed for it even though Eflein went down and I was right)