• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game Day Menu thread

Captain Morgan

15 minutes ago, Mistuh Jones said:

I think the wife is getting Chic Fil-A (meh) but the Blue Moons will be in full effect LOL Don't really drink beer anymore but it will pair nicely with the shatter LOL Flying Cloud 9 GIF by Samm Henshaw

Just curious, not judging.

Do many people get "fast food" to take home for dinner?  I can't recall ever doing that a single time in my life.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Just curious, not judging.

Do many people get "fast food" to take home for dinner?  I can't recall ever doing that a single time in my life.

Back home, there were fast food Korean, Greek and millions of Mexican, BBQ,etc, fast food places to take home.  

We are big into the food trucks in SoCal for years now.  Farmers Markets are year round, lots of different food sold there by vendors while you’re shopping for fresh produce and fruit.

I’ve only been here two years, one year doesn’t count due to the pandemic, so anxious to find the equivalent in TN.

Edited by 1usctrojan

29 minutes ago, 1usctrojan said:

Back home, there were fast food Korean, Greek and millions of Mexican, BBQ,etc, fast food places to take home.  

We are big into the food trucks in SoCal for years now.  Farmers Markets are year round, lots of different food sold there by vendors while you’re shopping for fresh produce and fruit.

I’ve only been here two years, one year doesn’t count due to the pandemic, so anxious to find the equivalent in TN.

I've gotten take out before, it's rare, but I do it when lazy or needed.

However, I cannot recall a single time in my life where I got takeout from a drive through and took it home as a meal, especially for dinner.

That said, I eat out about 2 times per month for dinner, maybe less.