• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game Day Menu thread

Captain Morgan

Just now, Mistuh Jones said:

3 kids and 2 disabled elderly parents. Sometimes it just is what it is bro 

Dude, please don't take it the wrong way, certainly didn't mean anything by it, was just curious.

I grew up in a household that rarely, if ever ate food we didn't make in our kitchen.  There was no such thing as choosing what you ate...you ate whatever the hell was on the table, or you went hungry.

My wife grew up eating at restaurants for almost every meal, now I hear of people getting fast food and taking it home for dinner with the fam...I just never did it, was wondering how often that happens?

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, Mistuh Jones said:

3 kids and 2 disabled elderly parents. Sometimes it just is what it is bro 

Big hugs to you.  A great comfort in losing my mom was that I was there for her till the end.  Nothing in this world is more valuable and precious than the time you give your children and parents.  It brings you peace. Cooking and an immaculate house is way down that list.

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

wow, haven't had cherokees in several weeks now.  the whole spread is fabulous

Ya unfortunately my Cherokee’s and Sun Gold’s poo out a few weeks ago(user error) those bastards. 
My Russians and marzano’s are going well still though. He’s a lucky man.

• Pie 1

I would normally be bellied up at some sports bar to watch the game but because of a medical emergency I'm in a hospital in Spokane for a second night.  Not sure how I'm going to see the game but the food is actually good here.  This is just one page of a 4 page menu.  Trying to make up my mind now.

IMG_20210923_184817228.jpg

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, panfanman said:

I would normally be bellied up at some sports bar to watch the game but because of a medical emergency I'm in a hospital in Spokane for a second night.  Not sure how I'm going to see the game but the food is actually good here.  This is just one page of a 4 page menu.  Trying to make up my mind now.

IMG_20210923_184817228.jpg

Be safe dude! Too many covid cases especially up there in the eastern Washington area.