• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The GEQBUS takes his campaign to Texas, a great state, where he will face the SAD Texans organization on Thursday Night Football TONIGHT!

Ricky Spanish

47 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Maybe if he dabbed, did the airplane, the superman chest, and wore outrageous styles people would be excited about our QB again?

Guys, we're 2-0, have good QB play again, but once again our QB has haters.

What is your gripe specifically? This place was bumping through the Kyle Allen win streak but this is only two games in it takes time. Sam will have his time to shine just like every other winning quarterback if he builds on this and brings us a successful season.

• Pie 1

53 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Maybe if he dabbed, did the airplane, the superman chest, and wore outrageous styles people would be excited about our QB again?

Guys, we're 2-0, have good QB play again, but once again our QB has haters.

I'm one of the first to tell you Darnold looks much improved from his days we ith the Jets, and I'll defend him against people saying he looks bad of mediocre etc... But it'll take more than what we've seen for me to get me even close to as excited about his play as I was our last franchise QB. No knock on Darnold there... Just want to see more first.  It's only been 2 (promising) games.

23 minutes ago, frankw said:

What is your gripe specifically? This place was bumping through the Kyle Allen win streak but this is only two games in it takes time. Sam will have his time to shine just like every other winning quarterback if he builds on this and brings us a successful season.

No gripe from me. Just pointing out that the meme is funny, and there's nothing wrong with having fun with your QB.

I was never a fan of the GEQBUS as it sounds like Sam is being made fun of.

Anything that has our QB associated with any moron from Politics really sucks.

But I am happy he's so far having a good start to the season.   Hope it continues tonight.

Edited by glenwo2

17 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

No gripe from me. Just pointing out that the meme is funny, and there's nothing wrong with having fun with your QB.

People have different definitions of funny but there will be lots of fun if we continue to win like we have been. As for the rest of your post you will have a more enjoyable existence when you let go of that weight you're still dragging around from two years ago. It's time to let go.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Good morning beautiful fans of GEQBUS - THE DARNOLD!

TODAY is GAMEDAY! That's right folks, let me tell you, what an exciting day it is, a BEAUTIFUL day here in the Carolinas. Tonight our WONDERFUL HIGH ENERGY defense is going down to Houston to take on the LOW ENERGY offense of the Houston Texans, and get this, they're starting a rookie QB against our STRONG defense! Terrible decision, just terrible, I feel sorry for that young man, he didn't ask to be put in that situation, it's a real shame. 

Now the LAMESTREAM MEDIA will tell you that the Texans, they have a chance to beat us, can you believe this? They're saying that, I have sources, many sources, they are telling me that the Texans are confident that they can win this football game. FAKE NEWS! First, why would you even call a football team the Texans? What a boring football team name. They named the team after the people of the GREAT state of Texas, I love the people down there, many great people, but it's a TERRIBLE name for a football team. Now Panthers, that's a GOOD team name full of GOOD people, you can tell because of the name, it's so good, but TEXANS is a BAD NAME.

And who is responsible for this SAD low energy team? I'll tell you who, do you want to know? Jack LEASTERBY! He has INFILTRATED the Texans organization and has DESTROYED the once great franchise from within. SAD. He has done such a bad job, just absolutely a terrible job at being a front office guy, the worst, he kicked my good friend JJ Watt out of town, a future Hall of Famer on the once great TEXANS, he's gone! They said BYE BYE to their best player ever! Who would do that? Certainly not the GREAT organization that is the CAROLINA PANTHERS!!

Now there are many great people, nice people, good hearted AMERICANS down in Texas, but the city of HOUSTON is full of some BAD HOMBRES that are NOT sending their best to the gridiron tonight. Case in point Deshaun Watson, I call him DIRTY DESHAUN, did you know that? DIRTY DESHAUN, got into a little bit of trouble this offseason... It's true. It's true. DIRTY DESHAUN can't seem to keep his hands to himself. Very bad, very bad hombre there. He's so bad, well he's good at football, but he's a bad person you understand, he's such a bad person they won't let him play! 

Because of the reasons listed above, and because we have THE GOD EMPEROR QUARTERBACK of the UNITED STATES, I can GUARANTEE a victory tonight against the very SAD Houston TEXANS! The Panthers will score so many points, all of the points really in the game. The score will be so bigly that Texans will tell the refs to STOP THE COUNT! They'll say STOP THE COUNT, you're scoring too much, stop counting so high!

BIG WIN for the Panthers tonight. The Darnold LOVE'S you great Carolina Panther FANS, true FANS of the BEST team in the LEAGUE! Game starts at 8:20 tonight, so STAND DOWN and STAND BY for a Panther Victory!

MACA

Make America Carolina Again

image.png.6b5a67c01357f22ed198dd527bb3f348.png

Captain America

1688FC03-E6F6-47A4-9E0D-E76763FFCA96.jpeg

2FA4B309-771D-4E00-BA1E-9631C6714A4F.jpeg

Edited by bythenbrs
  • Pie 2
  • The D 1

2 hours ago, frankw said:

People have different definitions of funny but there will be lots of fun if we continue to win like we have been. As for the rest of your post you will have a more enjoyable existence when you let go of that weight you're still dragging around from two years ago. It's time to let go.

I think I'm just misunderstood. I'd never mention him again as soon as the stans do. I bring him up to start the conversation to get us ALL to let go. 9 times out of 10 if I mention him, someone else did first or spoke about him in a second hand way. The day his name is only spoken on here once a year or so will be a great day.