• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Haasan Reddick

Pantherxtreme

5 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

I’m not sure how we’re gonna figure out his payday. Brian has two more years (fifth year option) on his rookie deal and we’re probably looking at a gigantic deal for him. Then if Sam works out we gotta sign him to a sizable payday. Then we got DJ.  Lots of sizable contracts coming up. I know we got the space but we need to be smart.

Don't worry about it. Just enjoy it while it lasts.  If he wants to stay he'll stay.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I’m not “worried” just apart of the game managing the cap.

I know, but I let the professionals handle that. We finally have people in charge that know wtf they are doing. Now we only have to sit back and enjoy the show.

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 1

6 hours ago, Pantherxtreme said:

Definitely is looking like the league's best free agent signing of the offseason.  In his last 17 games Reddick has 15.5 that's tops in the NFL. And being able to pair this beast with Brian Burns is just unfair and has transformed this pass rush into the best in the league.  Locking him up long term has to be number 1 priority for the front office. 

Reddick blowing up Jets offensive guard as he's pulling.

[IMG]

Agreed with everything, and love this clip.  I pointed it out in the gameday thread and forgot about it after all of the other highlights of the last two weeks until you shared it here...😂😂😂  Love it!  We gotta extend him ASAP.

• Beer 1