• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Haasan Reddick

Pantherxtreme

10 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

Dude didn't just blow up the guard, he blew up the WR tryna block him too. 

He took out two blockers at the same time. 

The WR (Berrios) has the build of a small child by NFL standards but then again, Royce Freeman got destroyed by Roby who is of a similar build, so that really is pretty impressive.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

7 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

He is so small in comparison to other DEs. It blows my mind how consistently he gets pressure.

Pound for pound he looks like one of the strongest guys in the league.  It's amazing what him and Burns both can do not only from a speed perspective but also having the strength to take on offensive linemen when they are giving up 50+ or pounds to these guys on a consistent basis

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

13 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

Dude didn't just blow up the guard, he blew up the WR tryna block him too. 

He took out two blockers at the same time. 

He got lucky with having the WR there for leverage. The dude is solid though and should he rated far above what PFF says he is so far. I believe the Texans are going to have the most conservative game plans we’ve faced so far, everyone is gonna have two blockers assigned to them. We’ll see how it comes out. If we can continue shutting the run down, it’s game over. Even if we were playing mahomes or Seattle. 

• Pie 1

I honestly really didn't know him from Adam when we snagged him. Was like, yadda yadda yadda, another vet that's gonna Gerald McCoy himself to some fat paychecks and ride off into the sunset after not even getting his uniform dirty.

Well, I sure was wrong about that. Amazing pick-up for the offseason and amazing impact on the field. The guy apparently was just what we were needing. Wow!

• Pie 3

I’m not sure how we’re gonna figure out his payday. Brian has two more years (fifth year option) on his rookie deal and we’re probably looking at a gigantic deal for him. Then if Sam works out we gotta sign him to a sizable payday. Then we got DJ.  Lots of sizable contracts coming up. I know we got the space but we need to be smart.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I’m not sure how we’re gonna figure out his payday. Brian has two more years (fifth year option) on his rookie deal and we’re probably looking at a gigantic deal for him. Then if Sam works out we gotta sign him to a sizable payday. Then we got DJ.  Lots of sizable contracts coming up. I know we got the space but we need to be smart.

We have enough cap space if we can get to the playoffs(or beyond) this year I think we can entice most of them to come back. Burns may be a cap casualty though. We’ll just have to wait and see how his and rhules agenda’s work out. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Poo 1