• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Haasan Reddick

Pantherxtreme

26 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

He is so small in comparison to other DEs. It blows my mind how consistently he gets pressure.

He's an OLB, on the EDGE of the defense, and he's typically in a 2pt stance. 

Calling him a DE is a stretch even if you see some hand in the dirt alignments from him. 

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I’m not sure how we’re gonna figure out his payday. Brian has two more years (fifth year option) on his rookie deal and we’re probably looking at a gigantic deal for him. Then if Sam works out we gotta sign him to a sizable payday. Then we got DJ.  Lots of sizable contracts coming up. I know we got the space but we need to be smart.

Good players in their prime…. Ain’t no way Fit let’s that walk. If the Saints can find cap space, Fit can

• Pie 4

7 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

We have enough cap space if we can get to the playoffs(or beyond) this year I think we can entice most of them to come back. Burns may be a cap casualty though. We’ll just have to wait and see how his and rhules agenda’s work out. 

The poo people say here is nuts. There is NO way Burns doesn't break the bank if he continues to perform ala TJ in PIT. 

Between, a 5th year option, the FT, and the eventual extension he will be here. 

Edited by SetfreexX
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, TheBigKat said:

I’ve been on this board many many years. I’ve never read anything as dumb as this

Do you not follow the coaching/GM trend? Burns may ask the world, I find Rhule and Fitts to be very RBA, if they do, they may let burns walk. They are both very team focused, if he doesn’t give at least the gesture of team focus I could see him being gone to Buffalo or Washington or beyond when his 5 years come due(most likely beyond). If there is one thing I like about our current regime they aren’t going to outpay. Ya it would suck and I know you don’t follow hockey but it’s like letting Dougie Hamilton walk instead of Hurneying ourself into a contract that detracts from the team. 

Yes, maybe he will take the moderate money cause our team is colliding with the superb owl. But the jury is still out. 

• Poo 1

5 minutes ago, SetfreexX said:

The poo people say here is nuts. There is NO way Burns doesn't break the bank if he continues to perform ala TJ in PIT. 

Between, a 5th year option, the FT, and the eventual extension he will be here. 

If we want to keep him here. That’s the kicker don’t cloud your judgement with Hurney, Rivera, Gettleman, Richardson era. If we know we can find 2 burns for the price of one. I’d like to keep him here but it’s gonna take a playoff run or two.