• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training camp has begun.

Harbingers

1 minute ago, Anybodyhome said:

A little surprised to see Gelinas waived. He played pretty okay with what time on ice he had.

I'm very concerned with the goalie situation. Anderson gave up 3 soft ones to Nashville the other night.

Ya me too. I’m hoping it’s just not having our true defensive core out there but somehow I doubt that. 

• Pie 1

Trocheck is currently on IR which might be why Rees is still up.

I assume Rees will stay up until Trocheck is ready to roll then head to Chicago.

I think Drury is up for good and will fill in wherever he is needed and Jarvis is on a 9 game tryout.

I would not be surprised if any of the guy put on waivers today were claimed. Lajoie and Gelinas are definitely better than some other teams 7’s. Then you have Noesen and Smith who showed that they can be solid fourth liners against NHL quality players… and obviously Leivo has the track record.

We’ll see.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, CanePantherHornet said:

I'm very excited but nervous at the same time. If some of these moves don't work out its going to be a shitstorm.

Goalie is my only real concern after all the dust has settled and it’s a very big concern. I think between Bear and Cole we’ll have a very above average defense again. And if TDA can get his production back up to where he was pre-issues, oh man.

As long as Svech can take a step forward this season and Necas doesn’t have a sophomore slump I expect good things from our forwards again. 

But these bargain barrel goalies better up their games. 

13 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Goalie is my only real concern after all the dust has settled and it’s a very big concern. I think between Bear and Cole we’ll have a very above average defense again. And if TDA can get his production back up to where he was pre-issues, oh man.

As long as Svech can take a step forward this season and Necas doesn’t have a sophomore slump I expect good things from our forwards again. 

But these bargain barrel goalies better up their games. 

If the goalies dont work out, Im unleashing hell on this entire FO and coaching staff.

• Pie 1