• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis on NFL Network

ncfan

11 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Scot you know that prime 2015 team stomps this current 2021 2-0 group? TD just is going FULL media hot take...

if we finish anything less than 15-1 TD will need to remind everyone he very clearly said ‘talent’, and in which case I’d rather have the results of the much lesser talented 2015

1 hour ago, Captain Morgan said:

been fun watching all the Panthers attention on the NFL Network today ahead of the game.  Definitely feels strange.  They also just got done talking with Smitty.

I long for the day when the Panthers dominate the league.  Who knows, could have already started.  I think I better slow down on the alcohol.  

• Pie 1

Theirs a reason we didn’t have sustained success after that season, cause Cam literally had to play out of his mind. Put any other QB in the nfl on that roster and (I mean any) and they would be lucky to win 9 games.

Defensively it might be close. Norman also played out of his mind that season, our pass rush was struggling so bad at one point we had to trade for Allen who was a fossil.

• Flames 1

I think this defense in 2021 is better overall. Better dline and secondary. Lb position is very good, just not as good. The thing is though is that a a great dline and secondary carry harder then great LB unit. 

Offense looks more stable this year. Better WR core, better RB. Sam Darnold plays better then any QB we have had since 2015.

• 1 month later...