• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lions LB Jamie Collins is available via trade

hepcat

Young defenses always need a vet presence when things eventually get tough come November and December. He may not contribute much on the field besides rotational depth, but could have a good impact in the locker room. 

If the price is right and he's a good locker room guy, I say do it. He does have a SuperBowl ring, which I don't think anyone on our roster has. Would remind me of the Jared Allen/Roman Harper signings.

Edited by App Panther

He always been a athletic freak that could not stop free-lancing, now hes also aged some. 

D is playing at the level where LBs dont matter and I want to add LBs (now&future). I just dont think he is a good "fit" for this young group that stick to Snows plan. Collins never followed his assignments, but he had reddick-like freak numbers to cover up mistakes. Even goat Bill could not get him to follow orders. 

Only if injuries hit, other-wise pass......unless lions want to pay most of salary and add a draft pick to take him....

Edited by Basbear

Was gonna post this yesterday, as the Lions held him out if practice while they pursued a trade...  but, from what I saw, the Pats and Rams are the only real suitors.  

Dan Campbell still refers to him as an athletic LB, but apparently there has been a question with his effort, so they're playing younger guys in front of him and looking to move him.

I thought initially it would be a good fit, but the more I have thought on it, I think Rhule believes in the guys he has here and would rather grow with them then bring in someone else at this point - other than kicker of course.😂