• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC Injury

NAS

Just now, Wolfcop said:

This is not a good sign. He is quickly becoming injury prone. We go from the penthouse to the outhouse when he goes out. 

Losing your best player on offense is a shock to the system. They need to take a breath at halftime and decide if we need to be a team that challenges other teams downfield or not and just own it. Second half offense should look better. 

I believe teams these days should identify a QB to run an offense through rather than a bell cow. Bell cows are awesome but you need a QB to elevate the team. If this is serious, I’m genuinely curious to how we change our franchise direction on offense. If not; still something to consider in the long run.

• Pie 3

Did you hear Troy talk about see CMC before the game and remarked about his quad development?

I can tell you that major quad development without super man hams to back them up will lead to pulled hams which usually for anyone demanding sprinting/stop and go or quick turns will play havoc for many weeks if not the whole year.

This team and i've said it before has no power run game and CMC pound for pound is tops but in a world where he's too damn small.........so he tries to build up power in the quads/glutes only to be susceptible to injury.......let alone his size is a disadvantage for how many times Brady calls plays that sends him in between tackles.......

and the rookie running back we have?..............what a joke.

Imagine that play were they went for it on 4th and 1.............no big back to carry through for a 1st down and on that play the game could have changed completely...............

The should be up 14-0..............

CMC would have made a better Steve Smith type position player.............

look to see the turnover battle go the Texans way in the 2nd half.............

• Poo 5

1 hour ago, PghPanther said:

Did you hear Troy talk about see CMC before the game and remarked about his quad development?

I can tell you that major quad development without super man hams to back them up will lead to pulled hams which usually for anyone demanding sprinting/stop and go or quick turns will play havoc for many weeks if not the whole year.

This team and i've said it before has no power run game and CMC pound for pound is tops but in a world where he's too damn small.........so he tries to build up power in the quads/glutes only to be susceptible to injury.......let alone his size is a disadvantage for how many times Brady calls plays that sends him in between tackles.......

Imagine that play were they went for it on 4th and 1.............no big back to carry through for a 1st down and on that play the game could have changed completely...............

You should stop posting…like, for good.

1 hour ago, PghPanther said:

I have only poo’d one post ever (I think) and this is it.  Enjoy your beverage.