• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Blatant Screw Job By These Refs

Daddy_Uncle

16 minutes ago, ichigo1057 said:

Yeah, it's been a major poo show. NFL don't care though, they won't ever do anything to the refs. Shitty refs will never get better until the NFL ACTUALLY starts holding them responsible for horse poo calls.

They won't do anything because these agendas to influence the games in specific ways is coming from the NFL themselves.  As I've said for as long as I can remember - anytime big money is involved, anything can be corrupted.  Seeing poo like tonight legit made me have horrific flashbacks to Superbowl 50 and realizing that none of our team's hardwork or accomplishments meant anything, because I was watching everything our guys worked for just stolen from us, right in front of our very eyes, and there was nothing we could do about it.  I felt so sick and violated.  We knew what was happening, and we couldn't do anything to stop it, no matter what we tried.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Luckily it seems like it was more of a "hey, keep the Texans in the game" screw job than a "hey, make sure the Texans win" screw job.

The easiest "tell" when it comes to a game with a partial agenda is when a team mysteriously gets holding calls on their offense plays and pass interference and illegal contact calls on key defensive plays.  Illegal contact being a dead ringer.