• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UPDATED: Jaycee Horn Diagnosed with Broken Foot

Proudiddy

Just now, ncfan said:

Achilles end guys careers.   Just ask Jon Beason 

I know.  Thats why I'm really hoping it's not...  I was hoping more like a break in a small bone in the foot or something...  but the way he just fell and immediately waved to the sideline didn't look good at all.

4 minutes ago, t96 said:

That's what it looked like, but he went for X-Rays and not an MRI which is actually a relatively good sign. If they suspected a torn achilles he'd likely have gone for an MRI.

Yeah, and in the ones I've witnessed in sports before, guys usually fall and know something is wrong, but still try to get back up bc they just feel a pop, but not sure what it was...  he fell and didn't even try to get up and wouldn't out weight on it, which is what makes me think its more foot or ankle related.

Kobe said when his popped, he turned and asked Harrison Barnes (I think), if he had kicked his foot and then tried to get up.  Of course, no one had touched him and he went and shot his free throws before leaving the game.

• Pie 1