• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam with 300 passing yards and 2 TDs (rushing)

t96

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

17 2nd half points without his top weapon?  Yeah, damn.

6 total TDs, 1 INT over 3 games... I believe he's over 900 yards too.

Including rushing yes he’s a bit over 900 yards. Just barely under 900 passing yards through 3 games.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, panthers55 said:

Speaking of that when DJ got a hand on the ball I was thinking who wouldn't have dropped that and Smitty came to mind.

Only first ballot Hall of Famer in the making Steve Smith... Which is crazy to think. Cause I don't think even Smitty level is DJs ceiling. He's still got room to grow and is getting better.

5 minutes ago, Future of the Funchise said:

Only first ballot Hall of Famer in the making Steve Smith... Which is crazy to think. Cause I don't think even Smitty level is DJs ceiling. He's still got room to grow and is getting better.

DJ has a long way to go before he is at Smitty's level let alone higher. Now Smitty is a DJ fan and thinks he was his replacement but Smitty not only had skills but the heart of a warrior. He found a way to keep a chip on his shoulder. I haven't seen that from DJ yet.

Edited by panthers55

39 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Notice a lot of people missing now that Darnold is playing well. Almost like they was only here to wait to poo talk.

Lotta poster from the previous regime gone MIA

They are reviewing the tape to come in here their yeah but's so they still have something to bitch about.  Can't even be happy with the win.

Just now, Jon Snow said:

They are reviewing the tape to come in here their yeah but's so they still have something to bitch about.  Can't even be happy with the win.

Read between the lines on the few that are here and they are clearly upset. They are the same type of people that hated on Cam but while they defended Cam with such zeal it really was just a case of people hate what they are. That type of projection is easy to read and I've called it out before.

Just a bunch of lames both ways