• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Victory Pie For Sam Darnold

X-Clown on 1

7 minutes ago, Varking said:

He and Hubbard stepped up in the second half. Marshall and Tremble, too. Robbie hasn't been around much for catches through three games. 

Five guys that weren't on the team last year - 6 if you include Arnold's clutch first down.

This staff / FO can evaluate talent. That's more than half the battle. 

• Pie 3

The ball he threw to Erickson on the roll out was stupid good.

Then he hung in there and took a huge lick on that 3rd down completion to Marshall.

Give this man a OL and we have a franchise QB. It’ll get ugly with our OL when we have to play from behind but Sam has shown he is more than capable of being a legit QB in this league

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Adonai Mitchell has potential for sure, but from what I've gathered he isn't as physical as you'd think for his size, and like some of the others (including even Coleman), he can be rerouted by physical corners who press him. 
    • I think this is what got me thinking about it. When you have the worst record in football, you have problems on all fronts. The obvious first step in correcting that is changing out coaching staff. Defense was far from perfect, but it was also far from the biggest issue. I think we made corrections there where needed. Then comes the personnel. It's not just improvements in talent that is needed, but you want a fresh start on the identity. You keep too much of the losing team, you risk keeping the same losing mind  may have contributed to it. You need major upheaval and turnover. I still remember not having a great team when hurney was around when they bragged about keeping 20 of 22 starters or whatever it was. I think I was just surprised seeing just how drastic and massive it was in one snapshot. I've been watching it all happen, but spread out over a couple weeks it didn't strike me how big it really was.
    • Rods got them practicing again before they fly up to Canada. Hopefully he’ll do a Monday lite and a Wednesday practice while the boys have the 4 day break. We got Boston twice, the blues and Caps once, the other 4 remaining games are teams not making the playoffs but looking to play spoiler. We also end the season with a 4 game road stretch.    We have 1 more back to back after the 4 day break and we also have a 2 day break between bruins game 2 and the blues during our last 4 road stretch.    Rags have 4-5 games against wildcard hopefuls left but no more for sure playoff teams.