• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Richard Sherman makes a lot of sense right now

electro's horse

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

Not for us or anyone else in the public. I’m saying an apology to his father-in-law(or who ever took the brunt of that night) and a public(or private but at least on the panthers radar) acceptance of that apology. For instance if his father-in-law tells the panthers hey we are working through it I’m ok with him playing for you guys from my end. I feel like that would be an appropriate check mark to at least bring him in on condition. I don’t know where his court cases are so I can’t speak to that. 

It's none of his father in laws or wife's business if he plays or works for anyone. 

If they are serious about actually getting Sherman, I have a few thoughts

1)  It won't be a one year prove it and it won't be cheap.  His other suitors are much more attractive.

2) If its a mult-year deal, that DB room will be crowded.  Foot injuries can derail careers.  I'm wondering if this means anything about their thoughts on  Horn's long term prognosis.

3)Sherman isn't that fast, but he is VERY aggressive and somehow manages to stay with the wr.  He will be an awesome mentor for that DB group, especially Keith Taylor who doesn't have the elite speed either, but has good man coverage skills.

4)This is a Marty Hurney  "we're just one man away"  move.  Did they watch our D decimate the Saints and think that we could make a deep push in the playoffs?  This is not a "we are still in rebuild" move.

Edited by SBBlue
  • Pie 1