• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One thing you liked, and one thing you didn't like.

Ivan The Awesome

Injuries is the obvious answer to what I didn't like. The OL struggling is just an expectation at this point. We just have to gut it out in that regard.

The positives are the defense and Darnold's ability to be a gamer. Overall, the team won a game against an inferior opponent on the road. Road wins in the NFL aren't easy, especially on a short week. 

Liked ? Darnold making key throws. Whenever it looked like the game might be turning, he used his legs and found someone for first downs. His connection with Moore was killing the Texans early.

Disliked ? well besides the injuries.............The F***ing offensive line at times in this game. which is going to bring me to my closing statement:

START DEONTE BROWN !!!

I don't care if he's "Fat"

That man was moving people in Alabama...all the way to a National Championship. Start him at Left Guard and be done with it.

• Beer 1

Stepping on the gas in the second half.  7-6 was a scary moment where it all felt like it was going the Texans way.  We made halftime adjustments and had a great 2nd half.  

Dislike

The injuries.  I get it injuries happen in the NFL, but it felt like a pile on tonight