• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Darnold "optimistic that CMC will be back this season."

Zod

That actually doesn't sound encouraging at all.  If it was just a simple strain, then why would we even be talking about the season to begin with?

But, the injury itself did not look severe, so who knows what's going on?  We've seen guys pop their hammy and go down immediately.  But, CMC finished the run and walked off under his own power without even limping.  My belief was, from watching it in real-time, that it wasn't severe and that the lengthy stay in the tent was bc CMC wanted to go back out but the staff had to talk him out of it.  I figured Rhule decided to hold him out to protect him from himself and hope the extended rest until next Sunday will help him get back quicker.  At least that was my hope.

• Pie 8

5 minutes ago, Fan01 said:

You can X-ray a broken foot.  Your need an MRI to see how bad the hamstring injury is.  I think most NFL teams have x-ray machines but MRI's are done at the hospital.

this

i also don't know how you would diagnose a hamstring tear on the sideline, unless it was completely torn, which if it had been he would not have jogged off the sideline and walked off the field

• Pie 3

Joe Person thrives off being over dramatic.  In a somber voice he asked darnold “do you think mccaffrey will be back this season?”   Darnold immediately said yeah but then said he didn’t know anything and that was him being optimistic.  He probably wondered why Joe would ask that

• Pie 2