• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Darnold "optimistic that CMC will be back this season."

Zod

2 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

actually treat patients, not just count squat reps

Treated plenty of patients with grade 3 hamstring tears with normalized gait patterns, have you?

I know you are probably oblivious  to this but I’m the guy evaluating the patients and prescribing the plan of care for assistants and technicians to distribute treatment. 

Not trying to flex, just want you to understand the magnitude of how ignorant you’re sounding.

1 minute ago, WarHeel said:

Treated plenty of patients with grade 3 hamstring tears with normalized gait patterns, have you?

I know you are probably oblivious  to this but I’m the guy evaluating the patients and prescribing the plan of care for assistants and technicians to distribute treatment. 

Not trying to flex, just want you to understand the magnitude of how ignorant you’re sounding.

I'm the guy that doesn't need to brag about his credentials

2 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

I'm the guy that doesn't need to brag about his credentials

You’re the guy who doesn’t know the difference between a mild and severe/complete hamstring strain and itches at the opportunity to respond “actually…” when someone delivers their professional opinion. 

3 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

You’re the guy who doesn’t know the difference between a mild and severe/complete hamstring strain and itches at the opportunity to respond “actually…” when someone delivers their professional opinion. 

all i have said about this is that a full tear would not "necessarily" be obvious. i did an ortho trauma rotation, i have seen many bizarre presentations. now it's true that i'm not a strength coach like you. and the things i see are a little more acute, generally. but i've really not said much at all except that his gait is not necessarily indicative of the severity of the injury, which I'm not sure an actual professional would argue with. 

of course ive also made you very upset, which is fun