• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Exponential return on defensive investment.

Zod

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

I don't think people truly get how impressive it is that both Burns and Reddick are averaging a sack a game lol.

AND, the refs even robbed us of another sack and forced fumble at the end of the game when they called it an incomplete pass.

Also, saw a stat last night in the FS1 ticker that we allowed the fewest yards through 3 games since the '92 Buddy Ryan-led Eagles.  Incredible.

Reddick has been unbelievably good so far both in the run and the pass. 

11 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

The pass rush somewhat expected let's not forget the run defense that has allowed them to get after the QB surrending less than 2.7 yards per carry and 130 yards total on the ground....... That's less than our average per game the last two seasons that's HUGE.

Out of reactions, would pie. Our rush defense has been on fugging point, that’s the reason everything else is so successful. Mad props to snow.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

15 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

The pass rush somewhat expected let's not forget the run defense that has allowed them to get after the QB surrending less than 2.7 yards per carry and 130 yards total on the ground....... That's less than our average per game the last two seasons that's HUGE.

Yes it's the run defense that's even more impressive to me. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

I don't think people truly get how impressive it is that both Burns and Reddick are averaging a sack a game lol.

AND, the refs even robbed us of another sack and forced fumble at the end of the game when they called it an incomplete pass.

Also, saw a stat last night in the FS1 ticker that we allowed the fewest yards through 3 games since the '92 Buddy Ryan-led Eagles.  Incredible.

That "incomplete pass" call was so bad. The refereeing last night was a fuging comedy of errors. Might be the worst I've ever seen and I watched the Carolina - Denver Superbowl.

• Pie 5