• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

File an official complaint about the refs last night. That crew should not officiate another game.

hepcat

2 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

Dude I am right there with you, but the NFL probably has that "Contact the NFL" linked straight to the Spam folder where they have an intern press Empty several times a day.

The league doesn't care...if they did half of the referees would be bagging my groceries at Harris Teeter.

Blast them on social media too. We need to get clips of all the bad and missed calls and not let up on the gas. 

• Beer 1

All the NFL cares about is their bottom line.  They are behind those calls and points of emphasis.  They are influenced by both storylines and betting and call games as such, that's why complaining won't do anything.  They ask the officials to call the game in these ways...  if the NFL didn't do poo about SB50, then they ain't doing poo about last night.  You just have to hope that one day, of we get the chance to play meaningful playoff games again, that we're the better team and the NFL doesn't decide to intervene to produce a better storyline for one of their darlings.

• Pie 4

5 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

Jax got away with one when he ran over a receiver

Might help if we wouldn’t line up offsides

After those calls last night, I don't believe we were lined up offsides that many times. Ain't no way. 

I usually don't complain about refs because I am a ref myself (High School) and I know how tough it can be but damn they were terrible last night. I do not know what they were looking at.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

Panthers still went over the Vegas line so it didn’t work. I think they were just sh*tty refs plain and simple. 

Oh they were crappy alright.  So crappy that it was obvious something else was going on. They did their best to prevent the Panthers from getting in any kind of rhythm last night on either side of the ball. When Huston needed a break to get yards on O they got it from the refs every time.

It was a screw job but the Panthers still found a way to win and that's the sign of a resilient team.

• Pie 4

7 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

I wouldn’t mind seeing a review of the offsides, I was half asleep during most of the game. Seemed implausible. 

our free rushers on D is unlike anything I’ve seen before and I wonder if they came into the game trying to slow them down. Maybe they noticed an uncalled offsides in a previous game. 

They showed 1 view of the offisides penalty that they called on Burns and I don't see how he was offisdes because to me he wasn't.

• Pie 2