• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tommy Tremble youngest TE to score a TD in NFL history

Luciu5

5 hours ago, gofightwin said:

But why do I still see Ian Thomas on the field? Ian has had zero impact in three years. 

I’m not an Ian defender but go back and watch Trembles run. Without Ian’s block, that is a three yard loss. Sometimes things players add don’t show up on the stat sheet. 

Edited by bigdog10
  • Pie 1

6 hours ago, gofightwin said:

But why do I still see Ian Thomas on the field? Ian has had zero impact in three years. 

Ian Thomas is pretty much the one personnel decision that Rhule and co have made that I just don't understand at all.

He offers so little (albeit he did throw a nice block on the Tremble TD run!) and hasn't even flashed during these three years.

6 hours ago, TANTRIC-NINJA said:

Remember that Kyle Pitts is either the best, generational or at least the highest rated Tight End ever for some draft scouts. 

Tommy Tremble 1 TD

Kyle Pitts 0 (insert crying Jordan here)

Touchdown aside, once Tremble gets 2 seasons under him I think he will be in the top 5 mix at Tight End in the league. 

Pitts isn't a TE. He looks even less like a TE stood next to NFL athletes. He's a big WR.