• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is this good? This sounds good.

Zod

4 minutes ago, NAS said:

I think it’s good but would pump the brakes a bit. Defense looks very vulnerable when we don’t get enough pressure on the QB. I think high powered offenses like Dallas will be able to put some yards and points this team.  

"Very Vulnerable" pressure is king giving up a drive or two is not "very" anything.... Every QB is vulnerable to pressure our rush defense has managed to stuff everything..... When you do that when the game is on the line you can pin your ears back and go after their QB

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

It'll be a bit of a test of how he holds up in a potential shootout but yeah the bigger test is on our D for sure. Really tough not having Horn against their stacked WR group, though their OL has not been good this year so I think we can get enough pressure on Dak to get stops against them.

I have my doubts if we will get into any shootouts with the way we pressure Quarterbacks I'd be surprised if AJ Bouye didn't return to form.

Just now, t96 said:

Love me some Kay Adams but yeah she was just flat out wrong then. Bills, Patriots, Eagles have all allowed 23 points.

Oh Lord pardon we have allowed 7 points more in an entire extra game.....

10ppg allowed a game is insane..... The best Panthers D in PPG allowed a game was the 2013 Panthers at 14.7 I believe.

2 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

Surprisingly Dallas’s offensive line has been pretty shaky this year. Pass protection hasn’t been great and their running game has been underwhelming. 

I fully expect this defensive line to continue feasting.

Regardless of who the QBs have been our Dline rosted NO and Houston (both had been excellent in pass pro coming in)

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Oh Lord pardon we have allowed 7 points more in an entire extra game.....

10ppg allowed a game is insane..... The best Panthers D in PPG allowed a game was the 2013 Panthers at 14.7 I believe.

Agreed, was just pointing out the inaccuracy of the statement that we've allowed less points than any other team despite playing 1 more game.