• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021 Rookies

DaveThePanther2008

All our rookies with the exception of Fletcher and Hoskins have been on the field.  Nixon has been on a couple of plays and I expect to see more of Taylor now the Horn is down.

Contribution from these rookies are going to pay dividends as the season progresses.  I don't remember this many of our rookies contributing in their first season. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

That was a good play. Took me a second to realize who the receiver was 😆

(willing to bet I'm not the only one)

It's good we use him now and then in the passing game but I really like him as a PR.  Though he hasn't had a great return his ability to catch every punt is great.  I don't worry about him catching the ball.  He's very consistent and I don't cringe on whether he will catch it or not.

6 minutes ago, Mistuh Jones said:

I agree DaveThePanther2008 that he looks like he concentrates well. I just need more of a threat than 2 steps and fall down go boom. 

You have to give the punt coverage team props.  He has had very little opportunity to break one but at least I'm not worried about him fielding the ball. 

That play he made in the New Orleans game was critical.  The one where the ball hit Taylor's foot and he was headups enough to pounce on the ball before N.O. could get it.  That was a game changer.  New Orlean's gets that ball it could have change the outcome of the game. 

• Beer 1