• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OL looked bad last night

SBBlue

17 minutes ago, NAS said:

OL is our biggest weakness and will only get exposed more if they don't fix it.  I am really hopeful that Brown and Christensen can develop quickly because Daley and Elflein have looked terrible.

You've clearly not been watching Paradis play.

Hell, Moton was abused last night too.

• Pie 3

5 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

Regardless of numbers the Texans were fired up and bringing it last night. We went for it on 4th down against conventional wisdom which really pissed them off I’m sure. 

Which would also explain the apparent let down in the second half...they got tired.

• Pie 1

38 minutes ago, Chad_Cota said:

Scott Fitter needs to jump on the phones with this extra long week and see if we can find a lineman.  

Also everyone complaining about Robby Anderson. We don't have the line to take shots down the field. 

This 10 day stretch gives the coaching staff a little longer to get Christensen, Brown and Jordan up to speed.

The play of the iOL is unacceptable right now. I can't imagine they're not going to be testing the waters on a lineup change during this break.

• Pie 2

Just now, Rags said:

I just came to the huddle to make a thread about even during this win streak

Cam Irving is bad.

Currently leading the charge in the Antione Cason trophy (award for actually detrimental FA signing, won by Whitehead last year) 

Moton got beat a lot last nigh too.  The interior, was clearly the worst.    

• Pie 1