• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Injury update: Burris pulled groin, potential IR. Jaycee Horn has 3 broken bones in his foot...

SgtJoo

Yea this is terrible, our schedule is pretty weak overall so we may still have a good season but these hurt. I would think we have to bring in some help in the secondary and hopefully we can get Duke Johnson as his skillset is CMC lite(and i do mean lite) but he can clearly catch out of the backfield which is something it doesn't look like Hubbard can do so well.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

...Horns injury looked weird...he was just back peddling and went down...did it happen in a previous play?

Seems to me it was 100% the fault of the turf. Like in a split second the top half of his foot got stuck in the turf and just snapped the bones. No way in hell that happens in grass. Fluke injury. Fugging blows 

• Pie 3

Just now, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

So instead of posting your 3 tweets there...you decided to make a WHOLE new thread for your tweets..

Yeah there's just *so* much content waiting for the next ten days to go by, my bad for just absolutely clogging the board with new threads. You're right, mea culpa.