• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next year's 1st for Laremy Tunsil who says no?

RIPTreyLance

Now that we've got this Texans game out of the way they should have no reason to want to withhold him from us if given the right offer.

He was tossing Brian burns around last night like he was a ragdoll. We are 31st in pass block rating in the NFL.  Perfect storm? 

If we're just going to draft a tackle next year anyway I don't see why not...

• Poo 29

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/laremy-tunsil/10647

I mean he has given up 0 sacks and has no penalties but I do think they over paid for him in terms of the two first rounders. Doubt we get a better OT in round one next year given that we'll be drafting at least around 20+ so I don't see why people would say it's a dumb idea considering he's 27.

He restructured his deal and I don't know what that entails but the money could be what funks it up? I don't care enough to look up his salary but the ability is there and the value is too if the money isn't goofed.

But also probably around a 100% chance they don't do it though...like why would they trade one of the best pass blockers.

Edited by Fox007

Just now, Fox007 said:

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/laremy-tunsil/10647

I mean he has given up 0 sacks and has no penalties but I do think they over paid for him in terms of the two first rounders. Doubt we get a better OT in round one next year given that we'll be drafting at least around 20+ so I don't see why people would say it's a dumb idea considering he's 27.

He restructured his deal and I don't know what that entaisl but the money could be what funks it up? I don't care enough to look up his salary but the ability is there and the value is too if the money isn't goofed.

But also probably around a 100% chance they don't do it though...like why would they trade one of the best pass blockers.

They're heading into rebuild mode. Tunsils ability won't help the team enough to win anyway. And they could fetch more picks for the rebuild