• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold owns reporter in post game interview

wesley17

37 minutes ago, CRA said:

I don’t know….it wasn’t that bad of a question.    Was it a read option or a QB run.  And I also get Sam not answering it.    But him not answering it likely was answering it IMO. 

Yeah I’m not sure what the problem is. I had the same question. I understand Sam declining to answer but is that really “owning” him?

That guy is horrible….believe me, there are turds like him back home (Scott Wolf, Petros Papadakis) Sam had to deal with, on a constant basis, size of the media market has nothing to do with it.  Fortunately, the school prepares the players very well - because they have to,  to not get tricked into answering questions that could put them in a bad light.  Sam gave credit to his parents and USC on how to handle and deflect media questions they don’t want to answer.

35 minutes ago, 1usctrojan said:

That guy is horrible….believe me, there are turds like him back home (Scott Wolf, Petros Papadakis) Sam had to deal with, on a constant basis, size of the media market has nothing to do with it.  Fortunately, the school prepares the players very well - because they have to,  to not get tricked into answering questions that could put them in a bad light.  Sam gave credit to his parents and USC on how to handle and deflect media questions they don’t want to answer.

Newton no doubt is horrible.  I just don’t get what he did here? 

so he asked if it was a read or just a straight QB keeper.  Pretty common to ask players after the fact about specific plays and what was going on.