• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cowboys Week: Boycott List

SCP

5 hours ago, SCP said:

Acceptable but there is a caveat. If you pair the Hanes sweatshirt with pleated jean shorts that hang below your knee and a pair of black high top converse with tube socks pushed down and bunched up above your ankles, you’d be in violation of the boycott.

Nah man, that's the Bluto Blutarsky active wear look. John Belushi was a Chicago dude!

15 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Said anyone who thinks overpaying for stuff is stupid.

Their clothes fall apart.  Other stuff, I have found I can get at a lower price elsewhere…I love a deal, but I also insist on quality

I buy their flimsy hoodies because during the summer down here,  the air conditioning is on all the time, and I get cold in the house.  After the summer, I throw away the hoodies and start over next season.  Th quality isn’t even good enough to donate to the thrift store.

13 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

An old college gf of mine studied abroad in Italy for a year and to this day will not eat american pizza and claims all american pizza is crap. Fug that, you're just a pizza snob.  I eat a Crossandwhich any time I get the chance just because I know it has to piss the french off. I've had real honest to god authentic Chinese food and I can say two things with metaphysical certainty:

It is absolutely nothing like american chinese food.

I have no idea how China grew it's population to a billion people eating that poo. It made me want to kill children I don't have to save them from eating it and then commit suicide. It's that bad.

Vive la 'Murica!

Yep. I’m not picky, and I love trying different foods, but I did the authentic Chinese thing recently….It was not good.