• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Cowboys Week: Boycott List

SCP

5 hours ago, SCP said:

Acceptable but there is a caveat. If you pair the Hanes sweatshirt with pleated jean shorts that hang below your knee and a pair of black high top converse with tube socks pushed down and bunched up above your ankles, you’d be in violation of the boycott.

Nah man, that's the Bluto Blutarsky active wear look. John Belushi was a Chicago dude!

15 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Said anyone who thinks overpaying for stuff is stupid.

Their clothes fall apart.  Other stuff, I have found I can get at a lower price elsewhere…I love a deal, but I also insist on quality

I buy their flimsy hoodies because during the summer down here,  the air conditioning is on all the time, and I get cold in the house.  After the summer, I throw away the hoodies and start over next season.  Th quality isn’t even good enough to donate to the thrift store.

13 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

An old college gf of mine studied abroad in Italy for a year and to this day will not eat american pizza and claims all american pizza is crap. Fug that, you're just a pizza snob.  I eat a Crossandwhich any time I get the chance just because I know it has to piss the french off. I've had real honest to god authentic Chinese food and I can say two things with metaphysical certainty:

It is absolutely nothing like american chinese food.

I have no idea how China grew it's population to a billion people eating that poo. It made me want to kill children I don't have to save them from eating it and then commit suicide. It's that bad.

Vive la 'Murica!

Yep. I’m not picky, and I love trying different foods, but I did the authentic Chinese thing recently….It was not good.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• sam.jpg

• Topics

• he's supposed to learn to be humble from the patriots incident but i think he's just saying that when i see him constantly drawing attention to himself at every chance he gets. these celebrations really make him look like an idiot. can he go one game without any type of excessive celebration? i have his jersey and i like him at the QB position and was happy he got resigned. but one thing I can never stand is his celebration. God chill the fug out with that poo.    you can celebrate all you want when you start winning. until then, don't fuging do it. it makes you and the whole organization and its fanbase look like an idiot when we end up losing by large decifit.
    • Cam is no Stafford at this point but the Rams have one of the best offensive units top to bottom in the league... On the other hand we have such Abysmal coaches everyone but CMC seems to be regressing....
    • I don't think it has anything to do with moving the team. The Market in the Carolina's is one of the fastest growing in the country. There is a reason Tepper is making the moves he is with the Rock Hill Complex and the MLS Team. In 5 to 10 years everything he is invested in will be worth double. He may not know football but this kind of business stuff is his bread and Butter and a major reason he wanted to buy the team. As far as the NFL and the football stuff, It all falls on Goodell and how much of a piece of human trash he is. It is the same story with Rob Manfred and the MLB. David Stern was in that same camp but look at Adam Silver now and what he has done with the NBA. The NBA is the fastest growing sport in the world and at the best place it's been since the world wide draw of Michael Jordan in the 90's 25 years ago. Even though super teams are still a think there are actual signs of parity now that haven't been seen in the NBA in decades. With all of the positive rule changes and things Adam Silver has done since taking over, He is easily the best commissioner in professional sports. Meanwhile guys like Goodell and Manfred are turning their sports more and more into the WWE each year while only caring about making the owners and themselves as much money as possible. They don't give a damn about the actual product they're putting out there. Player safety, cheating??? They let their public relation teams try and manipulate the media into promoting that these things are their top priorities and when these issues actually make it to the forefront, they show their true colors and do the exact opposite of what should be done and go back to their PR teams to sweep the poo under the rug while trying to pull the blinders down over their customers and players faces.