• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Unpopular Opinion

TheoJay10

27 minutes ago, TheoJay10 said:

Hubbard will have to get it together but Royce can be used in those situations. Look at it like this having multiple backs for change of pace can help ease the loss of CMC a few weeks. Look at the colts they have 4 solid back they use for different situations. The Saints did it for years. I could use other examples but all I’m getting at is the RBs we brought in all do the same things. They are more finesse back that are smaller. We need a power back. We can’t except to trick teams every week and run sweeps with Tremble. 

I appreciate backs that can do the same things--i.e., run and catch--but I don't see Freeman as a finesse back, I see him as more of a downhill one-cut power back. He's a big guy, unlike CMC and Hubbard. 

BTW, I think Gurley's knees are shot unfortunately.

Edited by top dawg

49 minutes ago, TheoJay10 said:

9 TDs last year with a very light work load begs to differ. 

Only two of his touchdowns last year were goal line touchdowns. There’s a reason he was unsigned. Do you think he’s looking for vet minimum? Why would the Falcons choose Davis over Gurley?

3 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

What's Jim Brown up to these days? If we're going for old washed up running backs why not him?

Washed up at 27 and we have the highest paid back at 25 who has struggled to stay on the field the last two seasons with a workload that on average would lead the league in touches. There might be a lesson to be learned somewhere in there.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Leeroy Jenkins Ph.D. said:

Real unpopular opinion.  Bring in Cam to take over Goal line work.

I love Cam, but No.

Its not the personnel, its the play calling.   Chuba up the gut on 4-1 when they are in goalline...its like Brady just wanted to be stopped.