• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Greenberg on Sam Darnold

cookinbrak

46 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Great points.  I don't think it is fair he clumps Salah with Gaze.  This is his first season and you gotta give him time.  The Mims pick is looking like a bust though. 

Very true....way to early to be labeling their  new regime as incompetent. I like a lot of things they've done from the outside looking in

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, cookinbrak said:

Just watch the first 6 minutes

Had to rewind to get to what you were referring to, was a bit confused (I'm slow and on mobile hahaha).

Good listen tho. It does feel like they are bringing Darnold along the right way. Its a testament to Darnold and to the org that he appears to have turned things around in a very big way.  Every week we see improvement.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Great points.  I don't think it is fair he clumps Salah with Gaze.  This is his first season and you gotta give him time.  The Mims pick is looking like a bust though. 

Mimms in this team would be all world.  he has speed, size and can go up the ladder for balls.  They are doing the same thing to him as they did to SAM...  because he doesn't run crisp routes and supposedly doesn't know all the WR positions.... yet his only play netted them 40 yards against who... you guys!  

4 hours ago, mav1234 said:

Had to rewind to get to what you were referring to, was a bit confused (I'm slow and on mobile hahaha).

Good listen tho. It does feel like they are bringing Darnold along the right way. Its a testament to Darnold and to the org that he appears to have turned things around in a very big way.  Every week we see improvement.

Darnold comes across as ridiculously coachable - he's picking up everything the staff is telling him. Footwork is massively improved, decision making is improved (they've stopped him playing hero ball).

It's great to see. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2