• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Sunday NFL games thread

Zod

6 hours ago, User Name said:

[Re: Tep]

So far seems he doesn't seem to meddle,  hopefully he's our Kraft.

it's one reason I'm not a fan of Arthur Blank with the Falcons. I don't want my team owner walking around on the sidelines during a game, or pushing the QB's wheelchair around. 

Let the team and team management do their jobs during the game, then stick your nose into the post-game locker room to say "good job".  No need to micromanage on the field during those 60 minutes.

spacer.png

(on the other hand, as team owners go - he did do a pretty okay job with the MB stadium food policies, and atlanta united games are kinda fun. But for his NFL antics? Not a fan at all. It's like he took a cue from Dallas Jerry.)

Just now, PanthersATL said:

it's one reason I'm not a fan of Arthur Blank with the Falcons. I don't want my team owner walking around on the sidelines during a game, or pushing the QB's wheelchair around. 

Let the team and team management do their jobs during the game, then stick your nose into the post-game locker room to say "good job".  No need to micromanage on the field during those 60 minutes.

spacer.png

(on the other hand, as team owners go - he did do a pretty okay job with the MB stadium food policies, and atlanta united games are kinda fun. But for his NFL antics? Not a fan at all. It's like he took a cue from Dallas Jerry.)

Tepper has been seen on the sidelines during a game...