• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Sunday NFL games thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I know you’re pissed that it looks like Cam should’ve been kept over “the most pro ready qb prospect in the draft.” Mac Jones sucks as an nfl prospect. 3rd round and later type prospect. Bill deserves this tho

This. Brady is the massive outlier. He's just so damn good at reading defenses and putting the ball right where it needs to be. Nearly every other elite QB has some elite physical traits.

• Pie 1

59 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Watching these teams just makes me realize that we may be more legit than many think we are.

For sure. It's goddamn hard to win in this league no matter who you're playing. The Aints blew out the Packers (a top team) and are handling the Pats (a solid fringe-playoff team with the best coach ever) and we stomped them bad. The Texans made a game out of it with the Brown and destroyed the Jags. There's no doubt in my mind that our start through 3 games is very impressive and not fools gold.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I know you’re pissed that it looks like Cam should’ve been kept over “the most pro ready qb prospect in the draft.” Mac Jones sucks as an nfl prospect. 3rd round and later type prospect. Bill deserves this tho

Just lol. Dude is a street FA and the Texans won't even give him a sniff his career is over.

FYI I could care less about Mac Jones Fields or BB.

• Poo 1

3 minutes ago, Wanderlai said:

The QB class looks awful. Looks like we dodged a bullet plus Sam is playing pretty darn good. 

I always felt the tank for Trevor comments were just silly, but I do think it is way to early to write the class off. It really does take a couple of years to see what most qb's have.    

Edited by Davidson Deac II
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I always felt the tank for Trevor comments were just silly, but I do think it is way to early to write the class off. It really does take a couple of years to see what most qb's have.    

You usually can tell what you have season one with a first-round QB. Trevor Lawrence was supposed to be a generational prospect that potentially transcends the position. He isn’t that. 

• Poo 1