• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Sunday NFL games thread

Zod

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Also. Interesting how the narrative shifts with NO blowing out the Pats, now they're the same team that blew out Green Bay and they're elite...  but when we beat them, they were horrible and week 1 was a mirage.

It's basically at a point where we should just let them have at it with the verbal BJ's toward every other f--king team aside from ours, and in the meantime we'll watch them take care of business.

• Beer 1

Just now, glenwo2 said:

It's basically at a point where we should just let them have at it with the verbal BJ's toward every other f--king team aside from ours, and in the meantime we'll watch them take care of business.

Yeah, I'm over it, but it does suck to just never get any respect.  No matter the years that go by, the amount of time we've been in the league, the players and coaches that come and go, a change in ownership - we have to be the most disrespect or at minimum, the least respected team in the league.

I will never be critical of a rookie QB that is drafted by a sh*tty franchise, ever again.  Franchisees that don’t build around a rookie QB BEFORE drafting one, should be stripped from drafting one.  Signing veterans only, till they build at least an average offense around a young guy.

Don’t pretend that many of these players suck, simply to make you feel good your franchise didn’t draft them. 

Just now, Clicheking said:

Pats not as good as I thought they were going to be heading into the season. Their rookie lead offense looks like ummmm.......a rookie lead offense

I think we can get after them good

I'm loving it.  May they suffer through an eternity of mediocrity from this point on.

I realize it's super early to write off any careers but Trevor Lawrence is showing why you don't trade a bunch of draft picks for a rookie QB. One of the most heralded QB prospects OF ALL TIME is looking abysmal early. Now just imagine the risk you take with a prospect with question marks, which is damn near all of them.

• Pie 1