• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Weird stat about the Jets

TheoJay10

So far on paper we are the best defense they have faced but we allowed them to score the most points against us. The irony now is does the organization blame Saleh for their troubles, the GM or realize they are legitimately the worst organization in the entire NFL. Feel bad for Wilson low key but damn he might have double digit INTs in the next two games, ouch. 

I think we let up on the gas a bit in the second half of the Jets game, maybe in part to trap the saints.  The starters, including Darnold, didn't play much preseason, so the first game was also sort of our preseason.

Mike Lafleur should not be an OC.  He looks like he's 12 and out of his depth.

Douglas traded Darnold, gave away Robbie, and Luvu, and chooses whatever is popular with the armchair GMs .  He should be canned.  They are looking at top 3 pick AGAIN.

They passed on DJ Moore, CMC, Burns, Rhule (and Snow),Darnold, Robbie and Luvu.

They really need new owners. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

26 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I'm pretty sure Wilson is now playing hurt.

Yes, the team confirmed after last game that he got hurt against us. I think whatever the injury is it is affecting him as he looked considerably better against us than the Pats and Broncos, and I don't think that's because they're better defenses than us. Aints offense was significantly better against the Pats D than they were against our D too. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

11 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Jury on Justin Fields is still out, but none of these rookie guys would have gotten us to 3-0. For that I am grateful for the gamble on Sam. People have plenty of tape on him so it's not like a Kyle Allen surprising people and then busting deal. 

It's really hard to say. Our OL hasn't been great but it hasn't been as bad as any of those rookie QB's teams. Also, our weapons and system have put our QB in a great situation to succeed, along with our D having us play from ahead and not put it all on the QB. I think Lawrence or Wilson here could be doing as well as Darnold or better potentially. But no way to know. All I think we can say for sure is that all these rookie QBs except for Jones really have been put in disastrous situations. Lance too but he's not starting.

• Beer 2

3 minutes ago, t96 said:

Yes, the team confirmed after last game that he got hurt against us. I think whatever the injury is it is affecting him as he looked considerably better against us than the Pats and Broncos, and I don't think that's because they're better defenses than us. Aints offense was significantly better against the Pats D than they were against our D too. 

Who knows what hit it was, but Derrick Brown pulverizing Wilson probably did something to his ribs/internal organs

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, t96 said:

What is really sad is that some fans on the jets MB are blaming Wilson.  Dumb af.

• Pie 1

50 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Jury on Justin Fields is still out, but none of these rookie guys would have gotten us to 3-0. For that I am grateful for the gamble on Sam. People have plenty of tape on him so it's not like a Kyle Allen surprising people and then busting deal. 

Well right now he has the accuracy of The Golden Calf of Bristol so maybe, just maybe our real GM and HC know wtf they are doing. 

• Beer 1