• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Justin Fields I saw today…

TheoJay10

16 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

He's suffering behind a poor oline but its not like we have a good one either. I'll take Darnold over him.

True.  And the Jets drafted OL 1st round last two years and  brought in Morgan Moses 80.6 PFF at OT and Connor McCovern 62 PFF at center.  They have invested heavily in their line.

Edited by SBBlue

Pretty much all of the rookies Quarterbacks have sucked this year. Trevor is trying to play hero ball. Mac has training wheels on and he's still throwing pick sixes. Wilson has 3 seconds to throw and is just YOLO chucking it. Fields has 3 seconds to throw and is throwing it into the dirt. Lance will probably end up being the best of the bunch just because he has the best team and coach.

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, SBBlue said:

True.  And the Jets drafted OL 1st round last two years and  brought in Morgan Moses 80.6 PFF at OT and Connor McCovern 62 PFF at center.  They have invested heavily in their line.

And the Jets can't run the ball and the Jets can't pass protect.  I would forget Namath and quit my fandom if I were up there

45 minutes ago, stirs said:

I would forget Namath and quit my fandom if I were up there

Grew up a Jets fan on L.I., but when the Panthers came to town, I immediately bailed on them.

My older brother is still suffering, though. 🤣  At least he is old enough to remember Super Bowl III.