• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Keep this fact drilled in your mind...

methodtoll

8 hours ago, onmyown said:

Both those teams had a top 5 oline.

We are…what…31?

It just doesn’t work like that. Weapons don’t matter cmc or no cmc. The defense is legit, but the oline will be exposed vs. competitive teams.

I only hope Darnold stays healthy for next year and they attempt to fix it.

If Rhule goes deep in the playoffs with the worst oline in the NFL and zero special teams, without a HOF qb, he will be smashing NFL records that have held for decades and should truly be considered the future and one hell of a coach.

I admit the 2015's offensive line was good (with the exception of Remmers) but that season started with question marks because we didn't know what Oher had left and Norwell was a undrafted free agent. Plus, it didn't hurt having one of the most athletic QBs at the time.

03's offensive line was serviceable at best. The only star was Jordan Gross and the rest were a 6 round pick and veterans.

I hope this year's line will surprise us but we won't know until we face some top tier defenses.

22 hours ago, Shocker said:

This Dallas game will be telling.  If we go to their place and win this game this Panthers team is better than I think.  I think we lose this one by a few scores.

They lost by 2 to the Bucs and beat the Chargers who just beat KC on the road today.  This game will be super tough without CMC

I don't.

I think they find a way to pull of the win.

• Beer 1