• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talking Cowboys - What do you know?

Zod

47 minutes ago, Panther'sBigD said:

Philly’s defense looked atrocious, and slooooow. I like our chances, even with the large number of uncalled holds the refs will let Dallas get away with in their house. 

That will be a big problem in this weeks game. I would not underestimate the ability and motivation by the NFL to firmly entrench the most popular team  in the league at the top of their division. I expect a lot of no calls against Dallas and many phantom calls against Carolina. The Panthers are going to need to play a clean game this week if they expect to win.

• Pie 5

13 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

That will be a big problem in this weeks game. I would not underestimate the ability and motivation by the NFL to firmly entrench the most popular team  in the league at the top of their division. I expect a lot of no calls against Dallas and many phantom calls against Carolina. The Panthers are going to need to play a clean game this week if they expect to win.

So you're saying we have to beat the refs again also. Sounds about right.

• Pie 3

My fear is dak is gonna dink and dunk all over us down the field to stop all the pressure. Cowboys also have a very effective screen game with all pro lineman. And now that horn is out our corners are gonna have to tighten up big time. I’m wondering if we’re gonna start playing more zone with the loss of horn unless Henderson can get up to speed quickly and is effective and healthy.

this is going to be a big time test for our defense. Offensively, Micah is getting moved all around the field. So he’ll be someone our oline needs to keep an eye on. They’ve got talent on D but I think we can still move the ball effectively.

Edited by TheRumGone
  • Pie 3
  • Poo 1

On 9/27/2021 at 6:40 AM, Jon Snow said:

The cowturds are not America's team. They called themselves that and the broadcasters ran with that back in the 80's. 

Also, I don't hate America.  Just the fools that do.

You can say that a million times...  but as soon as you hear the words "America's Team", the Dallas Cowboys are the first thing that pops up in your mind so....

3 hours ago, Monrowed said:

So let me get this straight.   According to your logic, if the Cowboys win, its because the NFL and the refs will orchestrate calls to go their way....  the Cowboys will only win because of the refs???

But it the Panthers win, its because they honestly beat the Cowboys fair and square???  That's some serious loser talk.  There are 31 other teams, but the NFL officials are going to take time out of their schedule to plan a win for ONE team out of 32 teams....  smmfh, some people shouldn't be allowed to post.

• Poo 4

10 hours ago, PanthersInked90 said:

They eeked out a win against the Chargers. LAC had 2 TDs in the 2nd half called back for lame penalties and had to settle for field goals. Rewatching that game, DAL stole one, not a convincing win at all albeit LAC is good. DAL should be 1-2. 

The difference for us could be Darnold connecting on one of these deep tries to DJ or Robby. We're due. 

Dallas was missing 8 starters last night and still blew out the Eagles.   Can the Panthers keep out 8 starters, 6 of them from the defense and still dominate??

• Poo 4

On 9/27/2021 at 8:09 AM, ncsfinest21 said:

Zek hasn't looked himself this year. We must keep it that way and keep pressure in daks face. Keep the ball in front of us and win 3rd downs. 

Dak's scrambling worries me TBH. Lamb and Cooper are good WR's that don't stop on plays, and Dak can throw well from outside the pocket and has a cannon for an arm. I was really looking forward to seeing  how Jaycee did against this 😞 . Pummeling Dak early and often will be key in this game.