• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talking Cowboys - What do you know?

Zod

22 minutes ago, Fug Drump said:

So let me get this straight.   According to your logic, if the Cowboys win, its because the NFL and the refs will orchestrate calls to go their way....  the Cowboys will only win because of the refs???

But it the Panthers win, its because they honestly beat the Cowboys fair and square???  That's some serious loser talk.  There are 31 other teams, but the NFL officials are going to take time out of their schedule to plan a win for ONE team out of 32 teams....  smmfh, some people shouldn't be allowed to post.

I think that you are interjecting your thoughts around my comments. No where did I say that it would be a sole reason for a win or a loss. I was just alluding to the fact that the Panthers need to play a clean game as I do not expect them to get many calls that benefit them.
Judging by the way that you were triggered I would suspect that you are a Dallas fan.

13 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

I think that you are interjecting your thoughts around my comments. No where did I say that it would be a sole reason for a win or a loss. I was just alluding to the fact that the Panthers need to play a clean game as I do not expect them to get many calls that benefit them.
Judging by the way that you were triggered I would suspect that you are a Dallas fan.

That's a Cowboys fan.

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Fug Drump said:

You can say that a million times...  but as soon as you hear the words "America's Team", the Dallas Cowboys are the first thing that pops up in your mind so....

Nice username.   Isn't there a Political forum out there you can go to and annoy people there?

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1