• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talking Cowboys - What do you know?

Zod

37 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

So every game is equal and there is never an ounce of bias on the behalf of the officials?

I think all teams playing at home gets a little more cooking than the away team.  But I definitely don't believe a certain specific team gets bias because of what city they play in.

• Poo 1

38 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

It should be a good game, it would be even better with both teams 100% healthy but it is what it is. We still have our pass rushers and they are going to have to fight through the holds and put Dak on his ass. 

Well every offensive line holds, so it is what it is but the Eagles showed that Dallas is vulnerable up the middle with a strong pass rush.  Dallas is still missing their starting guard so the Panthers have to exploit that from the first defensive possession. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

7 minutes ago, Fug Drump said:

I think all teams playing at home gets a little more cooking than the away team.  But I definitely don't believe a certain specific team gets bias because of what city they play in.

I don't think teams specifically get biased calls.  I do think certain plays get calls others don't.  I think that is where ref bias really shows itself the most.    I don't consider crews that call certain things heavier than others bias.  You see that a lot too.  But that is part of coaching, knowing what crew is calling your game and their tendency....and you should know that and play to it. 

13 minutes ago, mbarbour21 said:

***Cowboys are 26-0 when they run more than they throw.***

***Zeke and Pollard both finished with over 5 yards per carry.***

Our defense has to stay on top of the run. If not, we will lose.

Panthers have the #1 rushing defense in the league currently.

Dallas excelling on Run-Block Win Rate. Will be a stiff challenge for our rushing defense. Really may be THE key factor in the game.

Shutting down the Dallas run game would give incredible legitimacy to the Panthers D.

• Beer 3

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

I don't think teams specifically get biased calls.  I do think certain plays get calls others don't.  I think that is where ref bias really shows itself the most.    I don't consider crews that call certain things heavier than others bias.  You see that a lot too.  But that is part of coaching, knowing what crew is calling your game and their tendency....and you should know that and play to it. 

Now I definitely agree that certain players get more bias than others.  A rookie or average player gets flagged faster than a pro bowler.

• Poo 1

5 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Panthers have the #1 rushing defense in the league currently.

Dallas excelling on Run-Block Win Rate. Will be a stiff challenge for our rushing defense. Really may be THE key factor in the game.

Shutting down the Dallas run game would give incredible legitimacy to the Panthers D.

AGREED, as Dallas is 4th in rushing behind BAL, CLE, & TEN. 

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, Fug Drump said:

What do politics have to do with this discussion about a solid Cowboys team going against a very very good Panthers team???  Stick to the topic. 

If anyone on here posted under the name Fug Hidinbiden, would you get triggered?

If you think so, gtf outtahere.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Fug Drump said:

What do politics have to do with this discussion about a solid Cowboys team going against a very very good Panthers team???  Stick to the topic. 

Why don't you stick to Politics and go back to posting at CNN or FoxNews or whatever hole you crawled out of?

All you're doing here is trolling and you're not welcome.

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1