• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fug the Cowboys. Fug em.

Zod

7 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

Nothing was better than being in Ericsson when Lamar snapped Ivin's collarbone.

What a great play.

I beg to differ. (Tho it was sweet)

Watching Sam Mills, Kevin Greene, Lamar Lathon and Carlton Bailey drive Deion into the turf face first was my “hey I like this sport” moment.

I went from casual spectator to rabid diehard foaming at the mouth Panthers-til-I-die fan.

• Pie 3

5 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

I beg to differ. (Tho it was sweet)

Watching Sam Mills, Kevin Greene, Lamar Lathon and Carlton Bailey drive Deion into the turf face first was my “hey I like this sport” moment.

I went from casual spectator to rabid diehard foaming at the mouth Panthers-til-I-die fan.

They rolled his dumb ass off the field on a stretcher....  Took him to the hospital...  The Cowgirls had already gone back to Dallas and the next day The Observer published a pic of Deion being helped on to a private plane still wearing a hospital gown....  I searched for the pic with no luck....

• Flames 2

The 1996 playoffs where we showed Dallas where Charlotte was will always be a great Panther day but my favorite was the 2015 beatdown in Dallas.  Our Defense dominated Tony Romo and the "boys".  Favorite play(s) back to back Ints for Luke.

(3) Carolina Defensive Highlights (Week 12) | Panthers vs. Cowboys | NFL - YouTube

• Pie 2