• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm dizzy

Mr. Scot

2 hours ago, portcity said:

This isn't even just a win now mode move. We get him through 2024 assuming he's worth a 5th year option. This secondary and dline are going to continue to feed off of each other. Excellent value if he's good. 

Exactly.  Contrast with bringing in Jared Allen in 2015.  Jared Allen did help in 2015, as did Peanut Tillman, for sure.  But one & done, getting the last juice out of Hall of Famers.

This is a totally different scenario.  Don't derail the rebuild or mess with what you've got cooking in terms of team identity and chemistry with these hungry to win, super-athletic young studs.

2 hours ago, davos said:

If Tremble becomes legit quickly and we basically got the 2020 9th overall pick, top CB, to pair with the 2021 8th overall, top defensive draft pick, for basically a mid round pick swap, then just slap me with a pancake sally.

We could be looking at Horn-Henderson-Bouye with Chinn for the playoffs.

Holy mother of god.

You forgot Donte' as well. 

1 hour ago, countryboi said:

I will say this Scott doesnt fug around, its impressive. I wish he was this aggressive about the Offensive line 

Another team would have to be willing to part with GOOD / QUALITY OL. Given the shortage across the league this is less likely to happen which is why BELOW AVERAGE TO AVERGE OL tend to get overpaid in free agency. 

He touched on this in a presser right around the end of camp / pre-season if memory serves.