• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Horn, DJax, Bouye, CJ Henderson, Chinn, Burris

Kuhndog94

5 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

This might be the best defense we've ever had...

I think it very well could be. 

It's also worth noting that we don't play the Buccaneers until Dec. 26th. Jaycee Horn might be back by then. 

For all that talk about all of the weapons the Bucs have, we have an answer for every one now. I don't think there's an offense high powered enough to beat this defense(if healthy). 

Edited by Kuhndog94
  • Pie 4
  • Flames 1

5 hours ago, Kuhndog94 said:

I think it very well could be. 

It's also worth noting that we don't play the Buccaneers until Dec. 26th. Jaycee Horn might be back by then. 

For all that talk about all of the weapons the Bucs have, we have an answer for every one now. I don't think there's an offense high powered enough to beat this defense(if healthy). 

That deserved a Pie!

Thing is about our defense is that all our players seem to be in their prime and playing up to their potential. Shaq, Burns, Brown, Jackson and Reddick are finally the players they were drafted to be. All these players have had some good seasons but it seems like they are playing their best now and are playing at all star levels. Carter, Fox, Burris and others are playing great too. Now it’s only 3 games and a lot can change but it looks as if everyone is hitting their stride.

• Pie 1