• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are no longer rebuilding. We're competing

Tommy Jone

Just now, SBBlue said:

I don't play fantasy.  If I did, I'd probably suck cause I'd load up on Panthers players and we are not a high scoring offense.

It's not about fantasy. I wish it were.

You'll often see me  refer to Mrs. Scot by the name "Lady Cowboy Fan". She's a diehard Dallas fan, the kind nobody can stand.

I bought her a Cowboys mini helmet. She says she'd like to get it autographed by Jerry Jones 😒

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

You'll often see me  refer to Mrs. Scot by the name "Lady Cowboy Fan". She's a diehard Dallas fan, the kind nobody can stand.

I bought her a Cowboys mini helmet. She says she'd like to get it autographed by Jerry Jones 😒

Ahh.  Well, love has no bounds.  You could look at it as, either way you win?  Happy wife, happy life...that sort of thing.

Just now, SBBlue said:

Ahh.  Well, love has no bounds.  You could look at it as, either way you win?  Happy wife, happy life...that sort of thing.

I'm not that lucky.

I know how she is. If the Panthers win, she's gonna be annoyed (especially if I act too happy). If the Cowboys win, I'm gonna be hearing about it for the rest of the season.

Hell, last week when the Cowboys beat the Chargers at the last minute, she celebrated so hard I took a back fist to the face 😳

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm not that lucky.

I know how she is. If the Panthers win, she's gonna be annoyed (especially if I act too happy). If the Cowboys win, I'm gonna be hearing about it for the rest of the season.

Hell, last week when the Cowboys beat the Chargers at the last minute, she celebrated so hard I took a back fist to the face 😳

Oh.  Sorry about that, I guess it is lose lose.  I thought I had it bad because my wife doesn't like football.

4 hours ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

I’m digging the aggressiveness, but draft day is looking rough next year.

This also makes it seem like no one is willing to make a reasonable deal for OL help right now 

The Henderson and Darnold trades make sense because they're incredibly young guys on rookie deals. 

Which OL could we get that's in a similar boat? Teams don't trade the big guys unless they absolutely have to - they're too rare. 

4 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

Oh.  Sorry about that, I guess it is lose lose.  I thought I had it bad because my wife doesn't like football.

Im not sure which option is worse.

Guess a Panthers win is better because at least then I've got something to be happy about.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1

Just now, OldhamA said:

The Henderson and Darnold trades make sense because they're incredibly young guys on rookie deals. 

Which OL could we get that's in a similar boat? Teams don't trade the big guys unless they absolutely have to - they're too rare. 

I honestly don’t know. There has to be some decent young  OL players in bad organizations that we can try to scoop up 

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm still not buying us as a playoff team this season.

A few more winning weeks and I might be ready though, especially against a really good team.

I think we'll be there or there abouts. 

If injuries hold off you've got to like our chances against the Giants, WTFs and Falcons. That's 6-7 wins. Only need to pick up a few more from a group of tough, but winnable games and you're in the hunt. 

18 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

That's grounds for divorce.