• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In terrible Ex-Panthers offensive lineman news...

PleaseCutStewart

Here’s the full quote. Not nearly as bad as the out of context clickbait the reporter is trying to sell.

“He’s got to learn, this is the NFL, you’ve got to get the ball out. You can’t hold on to it and try to make a play and throw it deep downfield. And we gotta protect him better. It starts with us up front.”

• Pie 8

5 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Here’s the full quote. Not nearly as bad as the out of context clickbait the reporter is trying to sell.

“He’s got to learn, this is the NFL, you’ve got to get the ball out. You can’t hold on to it and try to make a play and throw it deep downfield. And we gotta protect him better. It starts with us up front.”

Not totally under the bus like the snippet would indicate.   Probably something they have discussed as a team after watching film.  Nothing to see here IMO

I am not saying he's wrong, but seriously, at least in the Jets / Panthers game our pressure got there so fast I'm not sure Peyton Manning or Tom Brady could get the ball out fast enough. 

I'm afraid of what that quote says about their culture more than anything.  Reeks of "It's not my fault" way too much.  Especially when it's an experienced vet saying that about a rookie.

Not a good look at all.

• Pie 1