• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tell me where is the lie.

Ivan The Awesome

2 minutes ago, onmyown said:

I’m not going to believe that absolutely nothing could have been done in 2 years to help our currently 31st ranked oline.

They didn't do nothing, they have tried to add to the competition.  You act like they didn't sign or draft a single offense lineman.  These guys have had to start a different guard lineup each game due to injury. There is little to no chemistry between them.

The rookies not ready but are going to start eventually and there will be another round of FA lineman and rookies next season. 

This is Fitterererrr's first season at fixing this mess, give the man a break and let him finish putting this thing together. 

• Pie 2

53 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

And it'll keep getting beaten

This part is true

until people see a lot of investment and talent put into it.

this part is not.

It will never be enough, I promise you.

The jets have invested 2 first round picks in the last 2 years and brought in Morgan Moses an OT with an 80.6 pff last year.  They are still bitching.

We brought in 2 FAs, one a former first rounder, and 2 draft picks.  One of the draft picks was a consensus All American with the highest pff pass blocking grade of the draft class and the other was the starting guard for Alabama.  We are easing them in and they will play when Coach Pat Meyer says they are ready.

I promise you.  The huddle will NEVER stop complaining about the offensive line.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1