• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MNF Thread - Eagles at Cowboys

Zod

Well.... I've not really been watching the game.  Had it on in the background while I work on some other stuff....  But given the way the Cowboys are dominating, they should be a very good test for the Panthers.  If we can pull off a win in Dallas, it should help quiet the "but they haven't played any good teams" narrative.

Quality competition will be a good measuring stick for how we're doing, though it certainly hurts that CMC & Jaycee won't be playing.

Hurts has been horrible this game.

And I'll tell you this, it doesn't matter who he is coaching, I can tell by their style of play and I absolutely hate him for that style - Dan Quinn.  Dude is an asshole, and his teams play like assholes.

Aside from that, Diggs is extremely impressive.  Parsons too.  Their defense looks fast and athletic.  I have always liked Dak, but I'm just not all that impressed with their offense.  But all in all, I definitely think next week is a huge challenge.  Their defense versus our OL is my biggest concern right now.

9 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Well.... I've not really been watching the game.  Had it on in the background while I work on some other stuff....  But given the way the Cowboys are dominating, they should be a very good test for the Panthers.  If we can pull off a win in Dallas, it should help quiet the "but they haven't played any good teams" narrative.

Quality competition will be a good measuring stick for how we're doing, though it certainly hurts that CMC & Jaycee won't be playing.

It wasn't as one sided as the score might indicate. I think all the momentum went to the Cowboys when an eagles WR fell on his ass and the cowboys got a pick 6 

From what I've seen the Cowboys dictated the game through running and play action. If we stifle their run game and pressure dak we have a good shot imo.  They don't seem like world beaters to me.

Just going to have to hope our  o line doesn't get punked. The Cowboys pass rush is pretty good 

• Pie 1

57 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

The Payton and Eli show had LeBron,  nick Saban on and mat Stafford.  Pretty entertaining  but I wouldn't watch it if you want consistent play by play at least half of it is them interviewing the guest or talking about random poo lol

last week's epi was amusing.

Saban was boring.

Long was pretty interesting.

we don't want this for the play-by-play, its for the "we're watching at the sports bar with our buddies and the sound is turned off, so let's do our own commentary" action.  In a lot of ways, I like it better than hearing the constant chatterboxes filling broadcast time

3 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yeah we’re 3-0 and would have definitely had more of chance with CMC and Horn. I thought we would no doubt go 4-0 with them playing.

I don't think it would be a letdown game at all.  Especially since CMC and Horne are out.  I have a feeling Dallas will be favored by more than the home 3 by Vegas.