• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Henderson behavioral issues?

NAS

43 minutes ago, Floppin said:

Jacksonville does suck. It's a legit ugly city in my opinion and just all around mediocre. Worst major city in Florida by far.

My dad lives there and drove me around last time I saw him.  It just kept going, and going… and going… still in Jacksonville.  There wasn’t even anything too entertaining.  5/10 would not recommend 

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, PandaMan said:

My dad lives there and drove me around last time I saw him.  It just kept going, and going… and going… still in Jacksonville.  There wasn’t even anything too entertaining.  5/10 would not recommend 

Largest city in the country by area or something

1 hour ago, NAS said:

I am as excited as anyone about the trade, but what are these concerns about his mental health or behavioral concerns that I keep seeing on Twitter?  Any insights?  I knew he was disgruntled but I didn't think he had any major character issues.  

I am hopeful that Fitterer and Rhule did their due dilligence.

He wanted to leave florida

got drafted to a florida team

got drafted to the jags of all florida teams

now he has urban meyer as his coach

I understand his depression issues

• Pie 3

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

That might be the saddest top 10 draft pick I have ever seen.  

hopefully getting out of FL does him well.

Everyone except the woman to the left, looks like they just received news that a loved one died. It is rather bad and this maybe the classic "change of scenery" thing. I heard a couple rumors about family and friends non-stop asking for money, one even said there was gang pressure, but again *rumors. Sometime the best path is leaving home, get away form all those fleas, ticks, parasites........

My best advice- Trade in your phone CJ and get a new number as soon as you are able. Then do not give the number to a another soul. If you need to make a call(what is that??) buy a couple buriers and use a notepad... Plus find a living with others(teammates) and tell no one about it as well. 

My issue is his healthy state of mind and physical state, this got fugly down there. He may not be in football shape and/or need a helper in the transitions to new environment. Hope the panthers get him all the help he needs and he is ready to work! 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Everyone except the woman to the left, looks like they just received news that a loved one died. It is rather bad and this maybe the classic "change of scenery" thing. I heard a couple rumors about family and friends non-stop asking for money, one even said there was gang pressure, but again *rumors. Sometime the best path is leaving home, get away form all those fleas, ticks, parasites........

My best advice- Trade in your phone CJ and get a new number as soon as you are able. Then do not give the number to a another soul. If you need to make a call(what is that??) buy a couple buriers and use a notepad... Plus find a living with others(teammates) and tell no one about it as well. 

My issue is his healthy state of mind and physical state, this got fugly down there. He may not be in football shape and/or need a helper in the transitions to new environment. Hope the panthers get him all the help he needs and he is ready to work! 

The cost is worth the gamble.  But the cost is why I am not getting my hopes up either.     It’s like us trading Jaycee Horn next year for  a decent TE.   That just wouldn’t make sense…unless there was something up with Horn.   

• Pie 1

I'm sure Rhule and Fitty are well aware of his mental state before even considering this trade.  

Also, the Jags were looking for a 2nd round pick when Myer made the choice to part ways with him.  I'm sure the other rumors around the guy didn't help matters. You know how rumors are.  

Their loss. If he won't play for Rhule he's a lost cause. But I cannot see that happening. 

• Pie 1